Once again, a new time, a new year, a new beginning for all of us. I am one of those women that end up thinking about improving myself every year and making a mental note of what I want to get done and accomplish. I thought about making seven goals that are realistic for myself and for the year. I’ll start blogging about my progress daily/weekly/or whenever I feel like it and I am going to be accountable. This 2013 resolution is not limited to things I would like to do for 2013.
1. Lose at least 20lbs. No brainer there, I do want to start a healthier lifestyle.
2. Run a 10K in the summer/fall. I’ve been running 5Ks but I think it’s time to move it up.
3. Learn how to sew.
4. Purchase our first home.
5. Go on a vacation somewhere outside the country with my husband. Paris/London/Ireland/Aruba/Jamaica
6. Go to a yoga class at least once a week.
7. Be more organized at home.